CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011






every time i tried to be the best girl who ever you met..
every seconnd i try to be the person who are will be able for you..
every minutes of my life belongs to you...
every day i tried to be perfect in your eyes..
even i can't do..
but i still try..
whenever you ask me to change..
i will change for you..
i tried to make you proud of me..
you know me since my teens..
and now..
i had been in college..
try to try and to try..
build to build and build my future..
and for me..
it's not only for me..
but it's for us..
i don't know how was romantic you are..
i don't what your feeling for me..
i don't know who are the special one for you..
but for me..
all is you..
you don't know..
my feeling for you..
but you know my love for you..
you don't know..
why i'm doing this..
but you know..
how was my love for you..
that how you know me..
n that how i will know you..
trying to be your angles..
not like just a simple word..
but i still try until you say..
I'M YOUR ANGLES..
waiting for the word..=p

2 comments:

comment :